new to homeschooling
    Unregistered Guest

Default new to homeschooling

Good morning all, i am new to homeschool and i would like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction for the best websites to use for Arkansas home schooling.

Thank you

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Here is a link for information on Homeschooling in Arkansas. Many families in Arkansas (and every state) use Time4Learning. I'll share a link so you can try the demos: http://www.time4learning.com/curriculum/demos.html

Time4Learning is an student-paced online home-based curriculum. T4L provides members with a full year's worth of curriculum that is laid out in a suggested sequence with lessons building on each other. When the student selects a subject, they see a collection of units to study in a prearranged sequence. The curriculum prompts your child to move from lesson to lesson marking them off as they are completed. Each unit contains multimedia lessons, interactive exercises, printable worksheets, and assessments. While most students follow the pre-arranged order, some choose to skip around.

Another great feature of Time4Learning are the Progress Reports. T4L tracks student usage by date. Parents can log in andreview the reports at any time. The tests and progress reports are printable soparents can track progress and, if desired, include reports in portfolios. Theprintable reports can be sorted according to subject, tests scores only, onlycertain dates, etc.

Best wishes!! Oh, and if you're new to homeschooling, this is a free Guide to Homeschooling. And if you want to visit some of the other forums: https://www.time4learning.net/
    Last edited by lovehmschlg; 05-12-2015 at 03:50 PM.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass