Northwest Arkansas Shout out....
    meglaulanmar is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Northwest Arkansas Shout out....

I have reviewed the Arkansas posts but most seemed to be a few years old. I am in Rogers, AR (Benton Co) ... however my 12yr old son (young 12... ) also spends a fair amount of time with my parents in SW Arkansas (Hope/Blevins) and his older sister in Fort Smith. We would love to connect with other T4L users in any of these areas.

Monieka is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking Re: Northwest Arkansas Shout out....

Hello.
    I have 4 kids in NE AR. I have been trying to locate other homeschool paraents in AR so my son can have the social part of schooling. MY son is 7. My other kids are in public school. My 7 year old in half blind, So I homeschool him. WElcome here. Nice to meet you.
    Quote Originally Posted by meglaulanmar View Post
    I have reviewed the Arkansas posts but most seemed to be a few years old. I am in Rogers, AR (Benton Co) ... however my 12yr old son (young 12... ) also spends a fair amount of time with my parents in SW Arkansas (Hope/Blevins) and his older sister in Fort Smith. We would love to connect with other T4L users in any of these areas.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Northwest Arkansas Shout out....

Hi, Monieka! Welcome to the forum, and thank you for posting so we know you are here! Hopefully other Arkansas residents will come out of hiding and respond to your post.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!