Thoughts on Homeschooling
    Mommyof2 Guest

Default Thoughts on Homeschooling

Hello... I have recently considered homeschooling my children. I have 2 boys who are ages 10 and 3. My oldest boy has never really done the greatest in public schools. All his life he has struggled and no one could figure out why. He is a very smart boy. I was wondering, what do you have to do in order to homeschool your children? And is there any books and workbooks you can get to help? Any feedback would help

Thanks!!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Mommyof2,
    Hi, I have some information that will help you figure out the legalities of homeschooling in Arkansas. I apologize for not responding sooner, sometimes I just don't get notified that someone has posted that I need to respond to. I'm really sorry!
    Homeschooling in Arkansas is not difficult and is not nearly as restrictive as some states, so that is good news. Time4Learning is a great core curriculum, and plans lessons and keeps records for you. Because of that you get to spend a lot more time being mom and teacher, and a whole lot less time behind the scenes prepping for school.
    Let us know how things are for you with homeschooling.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!