Anyone out there!? Please Help!! - iPad... workaround yet?
    Frustrated... Guest

Default Anyone out there!? Please Help!! - iPad... workaround yet?

Has anyone out there actually found a way to get this wonderful, ancient learning program to run on an iPad... there have been several great suggestions but I have found none of them to work -

Rover - doesn't work
    Fire Fox for iPad (Mercury browser) - doesn't work... starts to load but wont play flash video
    Chrome - nah

Anybody? anywhere???????????

Unregistered Guest

Default Puffin

Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated... View Post
    Has anyone out there actually found a way to get this wonderful, ancient learning program to run on an iPad... there have been several great suggestions but I have found none of them to work -

Rover - doesn't work
    Fire Fox for iPad (Mercury browser) - doesn't work... starts to load but wont play flash video
    Chrome - nah

I haven't joined yet, but I could do all the demos with the Puffin Browser for the iPad.

FirstNoel Guest

Default Did you find a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated... View Post

Rover - doesn't work
    Chrome - nah

I just joined and couldn't use my ipad either. Did you find a solution?

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Great news!! Time4Learning now has an app for iPad and Android users. The app is called Puffin Academy not to be confused with any other versions of Puffin. It's free. Once downloaded, all you need to do is select Time4Learning and voila. Just go to the T4L member login page and begin using it.
    It's very new. So if anyone has any issues with it, let T4L know by contacting them via email at [email protected]

Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass