Co-ops, Drop-offs, and Activities/Enrollments for Silicon Valley Homeschoolers
    Unregistered Guest

Default Co-ops, Drop-offs, and Activities/Enrollments for Silicon Valley Homeschoolers

Hello! We may be moving to the silicon valley area soon, and I'm wondering if anyone has homeschool co-op resources available to share. I have read a lot about charter schools that allow a hybrid type of learning for special classes, but I'm looking for something a bit more. Where we live, we have a wonderful drop-off homeschool co-op that meets once a week. There's also a self-directed learning center that has a flexible schedule/enrollment. Is there anything like this around Silicon Valley? We don't homeschool to keep our kids in a bubble, and they really enjoy their independent time away from mom and dad. I'm hoping to find something that allows my kids some independence in a safe environment.

MichelleLio is offline Moderator

Default Re: Co-ops, Drop-offs, and Activities/Enrollments for Silicon Valley Homeschoolers

Hi!
    We are in the Bay Area and am not too sure what Silicon Valley has although they do have a growing homeschool community.
    You could check out Santa Clara County | California Homeschooling Today to get some direction. Also, MeetUp often has meets ups for various homeschool groups.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello! We may be moving to the silicon valley area soon, and I'm wondering if anyone has homeschool co-op resources available to share. I have read a lot about charter schools that allow a hybrid type of learning for special classes, but I'm looking for something a bit more. Where we live, we have a wonderful drop-off homeschool co-op that meets once a week. There's also a self-directed learning center that has a flexible schedule/enrollment. Is there anything like this around Silicon Valley? We don't homeschool to keep our kids in a bubble, and they really enjoy their independent time away from mom and dad. I'm hoping to find something that allows my kids some independence in a safe environment.