End of the year tests!
    JMF
    JMF is offline Junior Member

Default End of the year tests!

I am new to Time4Learning but not new to homeschooling. Long story short we had been using a Charter school over the past few years but the curriculum always changed and the work load became insane. Needless to say we got very behind last year. I mentioned this in a previous thread, asking what I can do to get my kids where they need to be for the current year, and someone mentioned giving them the end of the year test to see where they stand and if they pass then have them skip the lessons but if they don't then of course work on the lessons they struggle in.

So my question is where do I find these tests and is it something I can give them or does someone else have to do it? I have a 2nd grader, 4th grader, and 5th grader that will need the test. Also, are they free test? Thanks for the help!

SylvanusAcademy Guest

Hi! I know this was posted back in December, but thought you might still need some input. I have been told that one of the best (and easiest) places to get tests for end of the year is here - Seton Testing Services you basically rent the test of your choice, administer it to your child, then send the testing materials and test back to them and 2-3 weeks later you receive the results. They are not free, it is $25 per test. You can try looking for cheaper or free tests online, I found a good mid-year test for Kindergarten achievement, but if you want something you can use if you ever need to "prove" what you have done, the ones from Seton will be your best bet.

Hope this helps!

Sylvanus Academy Guest

Default End of year testing

Hi! I know this was posted back in December, but thought you might still need some input. I have been told that one of the best (and easiest) places to get tests for end of the year is here - Seton Testing Services you basically rent the test of your choice, administer it to your child, then send the testing materials and test back to them and 2-3 weeks later you receive the results. They are not free, it is $25 per test. You can try looking for cheaper or free tests online, I found a good mid-year test for Kindergarten achievement, but if you want something you can use if you ever need to "prove" what you have done, the ones from Seton will be your best bet.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!