Has anyone used Time 4 Learning's US Government/Civics and Economics in CA
    rockyluv is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Has anyone used Time 4 Learning's US Government/Civics and Economics in CA

Hi. I am considering the option of using the Time 4 Learning's US Government/Civics and Economics for my daughter's senior year. We live in CA; I want to be sure these courses will fulfill California's educational standards. Has anyone in CA used this program for his/her student to fulfill California's standards? TIA

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Has anyone used Time 4 Learning's US Government/Civics and Economics in CA

Quote Originally Posted by rockyluv View Post
    Hi. I am considering the option of using the Time 4 Learning's US Government/Civics and Economics for my daughter's senior year. We live in CA; I want to be sure these courses will fulfill California's educational standards. Has anyone in CA used this program for his/her student to fulfill California's standards? TIA

Hi rockyluv,

I don't live in California and am not sure of your laws. I just wanted to say hi. If I learn the answer I will share it with you.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

MichelleLio is offline Moderator

Default Re: Has anyone used Time 4 Learning's US Government/Civics and Economics in CA

Hi,
    I posted your question on the T4L Facebook page. I'll repost it and contact T4L to get the info for you.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by rockyluv View Post