Help

Thread: Help

SaraA is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Help

We are moving from Germany to California sometime between now and September. If the Private School Affidavit forms are due from 1 Oct to 15 Oct. how do we go about getting this taken care of now?

mrs.shamblin is offline Junior Member

hey, thought would help. Since the form isn't available until Oct 1st, you may keep your child/children home until then, as long as you keep records of assignments, attendance, and curriculum. I am currently waiting also for Oct 1st to come around, but am keeping my youngest home and schooling him at home. I have been using the T4L curriculum and some ideas and games find myself. T4L program is awesome. It actually keeps track of lessons, attendance, and scores/grades for you. So just in case you need to prove that he/she is actually attending class, you can print them out. It also will generate up to 40 weeks worth of lessons in all subjects for your child. Just remember that on Oct 1st you can fill out the affidavit online or print and send in through the postal service. Either way it NEEDS to be done. Hope this helps, let me know. Good luck!

ralupascal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SaraA View Post
    We are moving from Germany to California sometime between now and September. If the Private School Affidavit forms are due from 1 Oct to 15 Oct. how do we go about getting this taken care of now?
    I am homeschooling in California as well, and I go through a PSP Private School Satellite Program, the one I use is called Cedar Life Academy, and she does all the paperwork for 200$/year per family.