Private Homeschool Affidavit Reminder
    dustydon is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Private Homeschool Affidavit Reminder

To those who will be filing their PSA this year, this is a quick reminder that the filing dates are between October 1-15. This is a good time to go through your documents to make sure everything is in order prior to the Oct. deadline. If you are new to filing or just want some help putting your documentation together, you can get the Homeschool Guide Companion CD at http://californiahomeschool.net/store/publications.htm. The CD has all of your private school records, teaching records, planning aids, curriculum aids, reading lists, helps and chores. It's well worth the $6.

Laura

lonebutte69 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Private Homeschool Affidavit Reminder

Thanks for the reminder Laura
    This will be my very first PSA.
    Can't wait to start the homeschool journey with my 7th grade son!

I'm sure you will love it. At the California Homeschool web site, www.californiahomeschool.net, you can also see the county contacts to find out what's going on in your area. I'll be posting more resources on the resource post this week so check back to see what shows up.

Laura

Remember to file your PSA or SIL before the 15th! It only takes a few minutes to do either one and then it's over for a year. Remember two things - keep a copy in your records and remember to have ink in the printer before you do either one. This happened to a few people this year where they have got everything done and then couldn't print.

Laura