Question on CA homeschooling and Time4learning
    CAmom21 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Question on CA homeschooling and Time4learning

I just started homeschooling in CA and I had to use CHEP (Children Home Education Program) due to lack of information of other available programs. I want to use Time4Learing as a large component of the education. CHEP does not use it and thus I have to pay for it and it is "extra" work. Do you know Laura of any CA charter school programs that use Time4Learning? I have already asked Time4Learing and they did not answer the question.

Thank you!

dustydon is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Question on CA homeschooling and Time4learning

When I responded to your other post, I forgot to mention to call the charter schools in your area and ask them if Time4learning is one of their vendors. Many have web sites where you can see their vendor list. You can also check with the charter you are with to see if they have outside vendors. If so, then maybe they could add Time4learning as a vendor.

I hope this helps.

Laura

LoveFaithHope316 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I use CAVA, through http://www.k12.com. We have had access to Compass Odessey Learning, which is the school based Time 4 Learning program. We has use of it through Title I so I am not sure if it is available to all students.

Judy
    S. CA

dustydon is offline Junior Member Newbie

I know there are more and more charter schools either willing to vendorize or are vendorized for Time4learning. It's a great, economical resource to spend curriculum funding on especially when you consider you are getting all the core subjects.

Laura

dirtlover.mama is offline Junior Member

Our charter does have T4L on their vendor list..and they service 9 counties in northern ca. Here is the school: Visions In Education Charter School - Serving Sacramento and 8 Surrounding Counties
    ~Jen~
    Mama to three girlies.
    E~DD 6yo 1st grade
    H~DD 3yo Preschool
    A~DD 9month old nursling, cloth diapered baby~
    We are in our second year of homeschooling!