Welcome to California Homeschooling Forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Default Welcome to California Homeschooling Forum

Welcome to Time 4 Learning State Parenting Forum for California!
    I am your moderator and will be here to assist your homeschooling in California needs!
    My name is Katrina aka Aandwsmom and you will definitely see me around the board!
    If you have any questions on homeschooling in California please post them here and I will answer them ASAP in any way I can!
    If you have new info about homeschooling events, happenings, or interesting info in California, please be sure to post them here!!! We love to hear from you!!
    Please be sure to check out the T4L State Information Page:
    California Homeschooling Information
    Thanks and Welcome to Homeschooling in California!!
    Have a Happy Homeschooling Day!

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Test post
    Testing 123
    Testing
    No response needed
    This is a test post

martineztribe Guest

Default Kindle

Just downloaded the Kindle App and there were 4 books for FREE on the 5th grade reading list. Wanted to pass along this info Happy teaching!

Unregistered Guest

Default where to start

i am looking for a PSP (ISP) program in La Mirada, California. Can someone direct me as where to go, as far as a school. thank you

amygearity Guest

Cool moving to california

i am moving to california and wanting to homeschool my kids they are 7,11,13 if anybody cant help me figure out where to start that would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by aandwsmom View Post
    Welcome to Time 4 Learning State Parenting Forum for California!
    I am your moderator and will be here to assist your homeschooling in California needs!
    My name is Katrina aka Aandwsmom and you will definitely see me around the board!
    If you have any questions on homeschooling in California please post them here and I will answer them ASAP in any way I can!
    If you have new info about homeschooling events, happenings, or interesting info in California, please be sure to post them here!!! We love to hear from you!!
    Have a Happy Homeschooling Day!

MamaTara Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amygearity View Post
    i am moving to california and wanting to homeschool my kids they are 7,11,13 if anybody cant help me figure out where to start that would be nice.
    We use Golden Valley Charter School and love it. We are in Ventura but I know they go up to Bakersfield and down to LA areas. Good luck

tippycanoe Guest

Default New to CA!

I am also new to Ca and to Homeschooling. We are in Salinas and are just starting K12. I have a 9,10,12 and 13 yr old! It is a bit overwhelming right now! I love having the kids home though! I would love to find others to do field trips with!

JubilantJohn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Greetings from Hermosa Beach! CJ is starting third grade with t4l In the first six days, the improvement is astonishing! JubilantJohn

Jernpat Guest

Default Moving to San Diego

We are getting ready to move to San Diego and wanted to know exactly what we need to provide the state with.This will be the third year of home instruction so our 7 (in August)yr old son will be going into the second grade level.We are moving from VA and only had to provide the with an intent to homeschool.Any help would be deeply appreciated. We've used time for learning since K level.Also any homeschool groups in the San Diego area would be helpful.We currently run one with another parent here and will miss our group dearly and hope to find one out there,Thanks for any info.
    Patty

Unregistered Guest

Default Help! I am new to the homeschooling thing I need a creddited homeschooling program

[Help! I need to find an accredited homeschooling program. Im not sure how any of this works. I have a teenager that ive homeschooling, but apparently I have to find another online or some type of accreddited program in conjunction to time 4 learning. ]Welcome to Time 4 Learning State Parenting Forum for California!
    Have a Happy Homeschooling Day! [/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast