We're doing 7th grade Summer School!
    chrissylong Guest

Cool We're doing 7th grade Summer School!

Hello to all. My son is doing the seventh grade level Language Arts and Sixth Grade Math as a review and remedial endeavor. Im here to chat anytime if anyone wants to. We're excited to start the program. Happy Memorial day (upcoming).
    -Chrissylong

Abbie Guest

Hello, I was in 7th grade this year, and I failed civics. My mom just registered me for summer school and she already paid and everything. Do you think there is any way I can still begin an online summer shool instead?

madi Guest

Default help

im in 6 grade but i should be in 7.is there any way i can take classes during
    the summer so next year i can just go to 8 grade

AL3X1SB Guest

Thumbs up 7th grade help

Hi I am a 7th grade student. You know how you half to be in school soooo many days, wel that's my problem. I have been getting sick sooo much latly and have been going home from school a lot this year. it's the law so I half to make up those days, but I don't want to go to summer school. I want to stay home so I thought of an online summer school would be perfect. If you can help me anybody with this problem email me at [email protected] thanks and have a great day!