Child with learning disabilities
" "

Default Child with learning disabilities

I would like to learn what tools are available, for homeschooling a child with a learning disability.Are there programs available online? Does anyone know of a good Christian based, God centred curriculum? This is for my friend Anna, she has a 5-year-old daughter who is struggling to take up the lessons as she is suffering from Dyslexia.

Default Re: Child with learning disabilities

I happened to see this video for normal kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-pXdqfRn-8. ​Can anyone help me?

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi, Karen. This is the parent forum for Time4Learning, an online curriculum. Time4Learning is often used for children with learning challenges, because it is so flexible. Students can work at different grade levels in each subject. They can skip lessons, repeat lessons (and quizzes or tests), do lessons out of order, etc. It's all up to the teaching parent.

Here is some more information about using Time4Learning for children with learning disabilities.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hello, Kelly. Thank you for your help. I hope this is going to help her