Fun, Easy & FREE bible Curriculum
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Fun, Easy & FREE bible Curriculum

Someone e-mailed me this weekend about a bible program to go with T4L'ing. The Lord reminded me of one I used with my oldest when he was younger and had forgotten about. I plan to start this tomorrow with my 3 younger boys. Here's the link: http://cbh.gospelcom.net/kfk/home.php
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That looks great, Mary. My kids know all the Bible stories forwards and backwards, but these lessons have a life application. Thanks for the lead!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

ccpeterson is offline Member

We used to do "Keys for Kids" but have strayed away from it and here recently haven't been doing anything, and it's really been bothering me. Thanks for the post...I think we'll start back up with this.
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Fun, Easy & FREE bible Curriculum

I like that site and I'm sure the girls will too. Thanks for posting it!
    Melissa.

Beth is offline Member

Thanks for the info, Mary. I bookmarked it. We are really enjoying our Bible reading with our Adventures in Learning curriculum but I could really use additional structured material. Thanks again.

Beth

adria2328 is offline Senior Member

Mary,

This is wonderful. We are a family trying to find our way and this seems like a nice place to begin. I am sure the kids will love the radio stories, the activities and the "Keys for Kids". We haven't quite found a Church to go to and we sure do not have the knowledge of the Bible that we could/should. I like that I should learn a few things too. Thanks a million.
    Adria
    Mommy of 4
    Bryanna 13
    Ralphy 7
    Coleman 5
    GraceAnn 3

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mary posted that over a year ago, and my kids have been doing it ever since. Thanks again, Mary!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

adria2328 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy
    Mary posted that over a year ago, and my kids have been doing it ever since. Thanks again, Mary!

Kelly!! I didn't even notice the date! I am so glad I found it! I am adding it into our daily schedule. The "keys" seem to be nice for the morning time. I still havent gotten that great ritual down that you have of reading to them in the AM. Its hard to read with my own mouth full! Which portion do your kids do? I love the thought of the Down Gilead Lane stories........I wish I heard them from the beginning. And the cost is way to high to purchase them. Oh well............we'll jump in where they are now.
    Adria
    Mommy of 4
    Bryanna 13
    Ralphy 7
    Coleman 5
    GraceAnn 3

judyh is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for the lead. I am at a loss as my older kid seems uninterested in reading her bible now.
    We've got her 2 children bibles which she was very excited initially. I guess its because of the pictures
    As soon as they flipped all the pages, she got bored again. I got have a go at this one to get her to be interested again.
    judy
    Mum who is always on the go for homeschool curriculum for her kids
    Using flash cards homeschool software to teach baby to read is such fun