Good Morning Ladies..., Encouragement!
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Good Morning Ladies..., Encouragement!

One of my favorite things to do in the morning is to have coffee with Jesus and I thought it would be encouraging to share the Lord with each other! Where are you reading in the Word right now? Is there a scripture that you just love or are memorizing?

“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
    “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
    For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so my ways are higher than your ways
    and my thoughts higher than your thoughts....., Isaiah 55:8-9
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

aprilh is offline Member

Default Re: Good Morning Ladies..., Encouragement!

One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

I tend to be a worrier, but since I have memorized these verses I am much better about turning my worries over to God and trusting in Him to work all things out for His purposes.

~April

Carla is offline Member Regular

Thank you Mary. I saw your post yesterday but did not answer as I must admit that I did not take time yesterday to have my "quiet time" with the Lord.
    In today's devotion I was reminded to pray for my husband. Not the prayer to please fix my husband and get him to see things my way, but to really pray for him and his needs. My husband works in an office where he is the only Christian and gets hassled for his convictions.

My verse for today is James 5:16
    Therefore, confess your sins to each other and PRAY for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful andeffective.

Carla

Blog Entries

Girls,

Thank you for sharing your hearts. I am taking time right now to stop and pray for each of you and was so encouraged by your verses. God's Word is SOOOO AMAZING! I'm gonna be gone the next few days, but hope we can share more.

In HIS Love,
    Mary
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

mamabear5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello to all of you!

I am so glad to find an opportunity to do alittle fellowship and meet you in this forum! I was let go from my job in September this year and since then the Lord God has given me the opportunity to homeschool my three of five children!!! I truly feel blessed given this awesome work! I have my devotions in the morning but I must admit that I tend to "rush" through. I need to slow down.

My scripture to bring to you is Luke 6:27-28 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you". (NKJV)

God bless,
    LaNell

Jamie Gaddy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Today God has helped me to see how very near He is to us - even when we don't have a clue!
    Ps 139 selected
    O Lord thou has searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but lo O LORD thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Wither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
    Jamie
    Homeschooling mom to 6 dear blessings!
    http://onlineeducationforkids.com

Thank you Jamie for the wonderful reminder!

God bless,
    LaNell Green
    [email protected]

To all of you ladies,

Could you please give me some advice when it comes to "silence" from heaven? I have undergone for the past few weeks "silence" from heaven. I am currently unemployed from an out-of-home job and looking for work. I have daily devotionals and how found an in-depth bible study on TV to watch going through the bible. It is wonderful. I know that the Lord is Sovereign. He is in control.

However, I feel in my spirit that something is taking place.

Does anyone have any thoughts or have had this happen to them?

God Bless,
    LaNell Green
    [email protected]

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

A dear friend shared this verse w/ me this week as I have needed it. I wanted to share it w/ ya'll.

11 He will feed his flock like a shepherd.
    He will carry the lambs in his arms,
    holding them close to his heart.
    He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.

Isaiah 40:11

Aren't we all in his flock, I love the that God is right there with me helping me lead my children!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strouse House View Post
    A dear friend shared this verse w/ me this week as I have needed it. I wanted to share it w/ ya'll.

11 He will feed his flock like a shepherd.
    He will carry the lambs in his arms,
    holding them close to his heart.
    He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.

Isaiah 40:11

Aren't we all in his flock, I love the that God is right there with me helping me lead my children!
    Oh I LOVE this verse. Amen! Thank you so much for filling my cup tonight with HIS lifegiving words.