Great Online Bible Devotional!
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Great Online Bible Devotional!

Hi Ladies,

I know many of us are here because we LOVE online learning and we LOVE Jesus! There is a GREAT online bible devotional that I thought you might enjoy. We've used it for years, but boy have the improved over the years.

It's called "Keys For Kids" and you can either print and read, put headphones on your child and let them listen to the professional orator or buy their book.

I like to pull it up on my laptop, read the scripture and then I hit the play key and we as a family listen to the professional orator.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Lotsoffunx4 is offline Junior Member

I have ALWAYS loved "Keys For Kids". When I was a child, we would listen to their radio broadcast on Saturdays and we would always get the devotional books. At the time, the guy on there was "Uncle Charlie". After I was an adult, we found the radio broadcast again, but they now have a different "Uncle" on there. lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffunx4 View Post
    I have ALWAYS loved "Keys For Kids". When I was a child, we would listen to their radio broadcast on Saturdays and we would always get the devotional books. At the time, the guy on there was "Uncle Charlie". After I was an adult, we found the radio broadcast again, but they now have a different "Uncle" on there. lol
    Jeanette, I had no idea they had been around more than a few years. That is so cool.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

We've used it off and on for years. I think we'll start our mornings that way this year.

Ya know what's really a bummer, though? It doesn't work from iPhone. Guess I'll have to drag my netbook out.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    We've used it off and on for years. I think we'll start our mornings that way this year.

Ya know what's really a bummer, though? It doesn't work from iPhone. Guess I'll have to drag my netbook out.
    What?! It doesn't work from the iphone? Kel, whatever will you do? Seriously, have you thought about getting an IPAD? I definitely don't have the money right at this moment, but I am considering it for next year.

Lotsoffunx4 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post

I know....because I tried! Bahahahahaha!!!! I have the very first iPhone though, wonder if it will work on the new one! lol I plan to up grade next month. I have had this phone for 2 years now. I have NEVER kept a phone that long, but I love my iPhone! lol

Daph is offline Member

Holy cow! That is fabulous! THANK YOU!

Dee
    Dee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We have been getting these in the mail and do them as a family when my hubby remembers. He loves them because they are short and the kids relate to them. I found this as I was searching for a daily devotional for my 12 year old: https://timlahaye.com/shopexd.asp?id=139I want to get it and make it part of our schooling! The price is great too!
    Mom of 3
    boy '98, girl '00, boy '01 (Aspie)