Hello everyone :)
    apple1821 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello everyone :)

My daughter just turned 9 and is going into the 4th grade this year. this will be our first year homeschooling. God has led us here and we are very excited I just registered her on here today, we plan on starting on tuesday, when public school starts around here to ease her transition with all her friends heading of to school.

So hi everyone!

April

cheekysngel is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Apple! Seems like no one has ever welcomed you yet.
    Let me be the first to do the honor of welcoming you though i am also a newbie and this is my first post.
    My name is angel but my friends call me cheeky angel coz that's how i am.
    Like you, I am also a newbie. Glad to meet you.

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Girls, I am so sorry I missed your intro's. I love this forum and want other believers to post. It just did not show up in my filter as having a new post. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

April, how did your first day go?

Angel, I love your nickname.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

SherriD is offline Junior Member

Hello, I am Sherri, I too, am a new HSM. I think I am figuring out how to do this. Hope my 7 yr old isn't doing too much each day. He loves to learn! We look up online activities that I find that go along with the T4L activity because he wants to do more! I just pray he always loves to learn like he does now!

Have a blessed day at your homeschools!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SherriD View Post
    Hello, I am Sherri, I too, am a new HSM. I think I am figuring out how to do this. Hope my 7 yr old isn't doing too much each day. He loves to learn! We look up online activities that I find that go along with the T4L activity because he wants to do more! I just pray he always loves to learn like he does now!

Have a blessed day at your homeschools!
    Hi Sherri,

Welcome! WOW, you sound like a ol' pro already. You are going to do GREAT at this. (Said with a sincere and warm smile) Enjoy every single second because when you blink it goes by very quickly. I just graduated my first little homeschooler and have three more to go.

In HIS Love,
    Mary

PS- Why don't you join us for our cyber book club? We are starting a wonderful Cynthia Tobias book this coming Monday called "The Way They Learn".
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/