Preparing Our Heart For Easter
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Preparing Our Heart For Easter

"Jesus replied, “Now the time has come for the Son of Man to enter into his glory. I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives.

Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity.
    Anyone who wants to be my disciple must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me." John 12: 23-26

Oh Lord, It is my greatest honor to follow you. May I take time out of this week to sit quietly before your throne in thankfulness and awe of all that you are, all that you did, so that I could have the gift of eternal life.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Love it thank you !!!!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Blog Entries

"So Pilate took Jesus and had him whipped. The soldiers, having braided a crown from thorns, set it on his head, threw a purple robe over him, and approached him with, "Hail, King of the Jews!" Then they greeted him with slaps in the face." John 19:1-3

"When the high priests and police saw him, they shouted in a frenzy, "Crucify him! Crucify him!" John 19:6

"They took Jesus away. Carrying his cross, Jesus went out to the place called Skull Hill (the name in Hebrew is Golgotha), where they crucified him"! John 19:17

"A jug of sour wine was standing by. Someone put a sponge soaked with the wine on a javelin and lifted it to his mouth. After he took the wine, Jesus said, "It's done . . . complete." Bowing his head, he offered up his spirit." John 19:29

Oh Lord, my heart is so grieved as I pause before your throne this morning and truly recognize all that you went through so that I might eternal life. I could never thank you enough, but that doesn't mean I will ever stop telling you anyway..., Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I worship you on this Good Friday.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Blog Entries

"He isn’t here! HE IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD"! Luke 24:6