What do you use for Bible in the 2nd & 3rd grade level?
    ajtimes6 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default What do you use for Bible in the 2nd & 3rd grade level?

I am curious to as to what you use for you Bible program? Although we are still using ACE Paces with T4L which is Bible based in each subject, I would like to have a full program that will catch our dc's interest and they will learn more than just some verses. Anything online or other?

Angela

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Click on the little "Search" link at the top of the page and input the word "Bible". You might be interested in some of the previous threads which discussed this question.

My children have been enjoying this neat little daily devotional. They like listening to the story and then guessing the "key" (moral) of the story before clicking to see if they were right. It isn't really a Bible curriculum, but it's been a great way for us to start our day.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

twinmami01 is offline Junior Member Newbie

We have just discovered www.explorerbiblestudy.org. There are several levels including lower elementary, upper elementary, highschool, adult, and even preschool.

Click on homeschool, study with us and you can download it for free, week by week. My boys enjoy it.