A Word to Encourage!
    five_blessed is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default A Word to Encourage!

Without the assistance of the Divine Being....I cannot succeed. With that assistance, I cannot fail. --Abraham Lincoln

Don't you love how we can depend on God for directing our steps! As long as we seek Him, invite Him into our our lives to be the solitary director of our steps, we will accomplish glory for Him and therefore, happiness in our lives! Blessings for a wonderful day!

Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

five_blessed is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.--C.S. Lewis

To keep going when at the "testing point" is truly a virtue! And one that I have to pray for!
    Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

CryingEagle is offline Junior Member

Amen, dear sister! We can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us. Without Him, we are nothing!
    Crying Eagle

episkopos is offline Junior Member Newbie

God loves us too much to watch us unhappy. He gives joy for sadness and the oil of gladness for the spirit of mourning.