Groups in Broomfield/Westminster for kids with chronic illness?
    Dadofgreatson Guest

Default Groups in Broomfield/Westminster for kids with chronic illness?

My son has fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome and is stuck homeschooling. It is so isolating as he all alone. I want to get him some friends, even one. Any advice appreciated. He is a great kid, just sick. He is not contagious.
    Thanks.

Sam5663 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I have a 13 yr old son with joint pain due to Crohn's disease and is also stuck home with me. My son loves anything star wars including Legos and basketball. How old is your son?

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Have either of you tried joining a local homeschool support group or a local homeschool co-op? They are both great ways to meet other homeschooling families, go on field trips, join clubs, attend parties, take classes, participate in sports or drama... I highly recommend them.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

cia1309 Guest

Default Just Started Homeschool!

Hi! We just started homeschooling my 10 year old son. He doesn't have an illness or anything, but is a great kid. He's understanding and loves Legos, anything science, and video games as well. How old is your son?

Unregistered Guest

Default support

Hello. I am a private teacher and would like to suggest that you look at my website, Read. Write. Speak., LLC: Learning Services Home. I am considering creating a group learning situation for children who are home schooled. This could possibly provide a social network for your son.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadofgreatson View Post
    My son has fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome and is stuck homeschooling. It is so isolating as he all alone. I want to get him some friends, even one. Any advice appreciated. He is a great kid, just sick. He is not contagious.
    Thanks.

LaraBella Guest

Default Broomfield/Westminster Homeschooling

We like to do things around town, especially when the weather is nice. We haven't connected with any groups yet but would be happy to get together with you. My son just turned 14, but he's really great and helpful with younger kids.