New homeschooling group in Green Valley Ranch
    Unregistered Guest

Default New homeschooling group in Green Valley Ranch

Hello,

There is a new homeschooling group beginning in the GVR area. We will get together the third Friday of every month for field trips, play dates, etc...please email me if you are interested.

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooling

Is your group still meeting in the GVR area?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

There is a new homeschooling group beginning in the GVR area. We will get together the third Friday of every month for field trips, play dates, etc...please email me if you are interested.

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschool group

Hello I am interested in talking with someone about homeschooling groups and I'm not sure how to email you from this site. Is there a possibility that you could email me at [email protected]?
    Thank you.

Hello,

Unregistered Guest

Default Interest in group

Hello,

I am interested in the group however there is no info, could you email me at [email protected].

Ann at Homeschool CHEER is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hey there, I'd love to list this group on my website. Would you please send me the info. Here's my Colorado homeschool group page. And here's where you can send your homeschool groups info to. Thanks! Good luck growing the group! It's such a labor of love.

Ann