resources to core material on the CSAP
    Melanie Cooper is offline Junior Member

Default resources to core material on the CSAP

Hi!!!

I will have a 1st grader, (twins) 3rd graders and 6th grader, that I will be home schooling since we are in military and getting out. My husband got a job in the Denver.

We will be staying with family in Missouri until November. So since, I am homeschooling, I am interested in get some materials that will help my prepare my kids and teach the skills they need.

Any insight would be wonderful. Thanks so much!!!

Melanie

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi, Melanie! Welcome to T4L. Basically, all the resources you will need are supplied in the Time4Learning lessons. Sometimes you might need or want a copy of a specific book a lesson makes reference to. They are usually available online for free or at the local library.Sometimes, there are some science supplies you might need, but most are common household items, or things you can pick up locally.

Make sure you try a few or our sister sites:

VocabularySpellingCity (free, but does offer a premium membership that might be a good option--also, the spelling words on T4L are included at this site)

Vocabulary Fun (free)

Learning Games for Kids (free)

Here are few really good links as well:

How to Homeschool (free e-book written by homeschoolers for new homeshcooling families. It's comprehensive without being overwhelming)

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie