we are looking for support groups in NW denver/Highlands area
    ConnFam4 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default we are looking for support groups in NW denver/Highlands area

My wife and I are new to home schooloing. We are looking for home shcool support groups for our pre school daughter in Northwest Denver/ Highlands neighborhood. Are there any groups near us?

Thanks
    Gil and Mollie

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Gil. Welcome to the T4L family! Homeschooling is a great adventure full of ups and sometimes downs, but with support you will do just fine.

Here is a link to Welcome to Homeschooling. You might find it helpful.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Unregistered Guest

There is a group in Denver called Common Ground Homeschoolers. They meet every week for park day on Wednesdays around I25 and Evans. That's the closest one I know if and they are a great group. Last I heard, they were around 150 families and that was 2 years ago. Check them out!

Unregistered Guest

Default secular or religious based?

Are you looking for secular or religious based? There is a group that meets at Riverside Baptist Church. They are a new group. Reply to this post and I will send you contact information.

Unregistered Guest

Default exl learning homeschool hangout

Hi! I am a homeschooling mom in west Aurora, and I am creating a homeschool hangout at exl learning, Homeschool Hangout - exl Learning @ the Lowry Town Center. We meet once a month at their lovely space in Lowry and offer resources, speakers, and classes.

Also checkout Options - Denver Options | Enrichment Classes and Support for Homeschool Families