Welcome to the Colorado State Forum!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpenn

Thread: Welcome to the Colorado State Forum!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to the Colorado State Forum!

Welcome to the Colorado State Forum!

Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individual states to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members near you, ask each other state-related questions, and post information about local homeschool events.

Last edited by jpenn; 09-21-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Unregistered Guest

Default Teacher Led Homeschool

Hi,
    I am currently a licensed teacher with a MA degree and I am looking into starting a private/homeschool. This is my 3rd year teaching, I've taught kindergarten and a 3rd 4th grade split class and have shown great student growth in my career. I am looking into a private/homeschool for parents who want the small group, safe and homeschool feel for their children. I've researched other states that are doing this and it feels like something a lot of Colorado parents would be interested in. Does anyone know parents that would be interested in a homeschool education feel with a licensed educator teaching?

Michelle

Unregistered Guest

Michelle, you might want to contact Brenda at exllearning.com to see if she needs teachers in the area you are looking for. It is a privately owned tutoring business that offers classes and community for homeschoolers in addition to schooled kids. She is in Lowry.