Snowing Again

Thread: Snowing Again

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Snowing Again

With all the bad weather we've had recently and more on the way, I was wondering what your favorite "snow days" activities are. Do you still do Time4 Learning on a snow day or do you take the day off like the building school kids do? How do you help the kids burn off all that extra energy that they have from not being able to go out and play so much?

I was at an indoor play space with a group of moms yesterday. One of the boys, 7 years old, had told his grandfather, "I just have to run. I can't stand this." SO he was able to run to his heart's content yesterday. What is your solution to these bitter cold and snowy winter days?
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Momma Crystal is offline Senior Member

We follow our regular routine no matter the weather. If it is just snow, and not below zero I send them out anyway. Snow pants and all the gear will keep them warm. Rain is harder. That is all we got yesterday. On those days we break out the playdough. They spend more time on their trampoline. I fill the sand table. We dance. Whatever seems like fun!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Yeah, we had the rain and now snow again. My son doesn't really like crafts. He mostly plays with legos. He has built some awesome lego creations.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota