Is there a subject you absolutely hate to teach
    fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Is there a subject you absolutely hate to teach

For our question of the week I would like to know what is the subject that you hate to teach the most or feel the most uncomfortable about? What is the subject that you like/love to teach?

Let's get some discussion going on this topic folks.

For me that uncomfortable subject is science. I just don't feel like I understand it enough to teach. My husband is from a scientific background. When he is sitting around talking to his friends I often wonder what foreign language they are speaking. It really intimidates me. I don't really have a favorite subject to teach. As long as it is not science, I'm okay.
    Last edited by fairylover; 03-09-2010 at 09:50 AM.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Momma Crystal is offline Senior Member

Hmm... I haven't really encountered much yet. I figure I can learn right along side my kids. My DH is more science/math minded than I am so I can always bounce it off him. My kids are still little though. But really, I'm enjoying learning/relearning as they go.

Blog Entries

I find myself asking my husband lots of questions. If something comes up that I don't understand AI always say, "We'll come back to this tomorrow after I talk to Daddy." So far that works, but my son is only 7. That technique may not work as he gets older.

Momma Crystal is offline Senior Member

What will probably happen is the kids will start teaching US! LOL!

Blog Entries

I'm sure. My little one already does. He knows so much about astronauts and space. I went to buy rocket motors for my husband for a gift last year. The guy started listing all the different kinds of motors they sold. I had to turn to my son to find out what we needed to buy. I had no idea.