Do you have a group?
    MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Default Do you have a group?

Ok ladies and gentlemen, we need to know....Do you belong to a group? People you depend on to help with your homeschooling journey? People you meet for Park Days, or Science Fairs? Other homeschool parents that you have as part of your support network?
    Could you share with us? I'm looking for homeschooling groups of any variety (homeschool, unschool, faith based) that would welcome members. Any group within Delaware, or reachable from Delaware would qualify.
    If you would just list their name, purpose, and a way to contact them, it would be most appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Cailin'sMamma is offline Junior Member Newbie

No group here yet but Definately looking for one. Right now my only support is my fantastic husband and my mother. My daughter stays at my mom's one night a week and they use some of that time for educational activities and play dates w/ my nephew. I use that time to try to plan the week ahead. I would love to find a good group locally (Sussex County) that isn't completely Christian based. So, if you find anything let me know. It would be nice to have some support from other memebers of the community who are going through some of the same things we are.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I can't hook you up with a secular "physical" group...meaning, people who actually get together, in person. However, I would say to please stay in contact here, because we are about homeschooling, regardless of the reasons! Also, you might check out Secular Homeschool. It is a forum that basically states, "secular homeschoolers are the majority". It's main moderator is a lady that I have worked with regarding homeschooling, forums, etc, and she is great. Check it out!

Linda
    Rep, Moderator, and...
    Homeschooler of 1 child for 4 years with Time4Learning~!