Any one homeschooling in the Bradford/Union/Clay County areas?
    Amyamy253 is offline Junior Member

Red face Any one homeschooling in the Bradford/Union/Clay County areas?

Hi, we are just starting out with homeschooling and while I am loving already I worry about my children not having enough interaction with other children. Is there anyone is the Bradford/Union/Clay areas that is homeschooling?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amyamy253 View Post
    Hi, we are just starting out with homeschooling and while I am loving already I worry about my children not having enough interaction with other children. Is there anyone is the Bradford/Union/Clay areas that is homeschooling?
    Hi there! Unfortunately, I am not in your area. However, the Florida forum is one of our largest forums here, so hopefully some of our other members can chime in! In the meantime, here are some sites where you can look through and try to find a homeschool group or co-op near you:

Homeschool World: Florida Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups
    Florida Homeschool Groups, Events, & Activities
    Florida Homeschool Support Groups and Resources

Hope these help, at least a little!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Default We live in Clay county

Quote Originally Posted by Amyamy253 View Post
    Hi Amy, we live in clay county and are part of an active homeschool group at Trinity Baptist Church off SR 26. We meet on the first Monday each
    month at 9am, but there are other activities as well....hope this helps....Kim

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Amy, we live in clay county and are part of an active homeschool group at Trinity Baptist Church off SR 26. We meet on the first Monday each
    month at 9am, but there are other activities as well....hope this helps....Kim
    Welcome, and thanks for chiming in!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!