Anybody in Sarasota?
    yamilka is offline Junior Member

Default Anybody in Sarasota?

I have been homeschooling my daughter for 3 years now but this is my first time using T4L. I am still learning how to work my side, but of course my daughter has had no issues and is loving it. I would like to meet up with others that use T4L.

Sarasota Mom Guest

Default Re: Anybody in Sarasota?

Hello,
    I am wondering if you are still using this program. I just starting homeschooling my 13 and 15 year-old children. This is my 3rd week and my kids love it. I am just feeling a little lost on my end.
    I would appreciate any information on your record keeping and where you go to for yearly testing.
    Thank you,
    Veronika

yamilka is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Anybody in Sarasota?

I am no longer in Sarasota everyday, either no longer with Time4Learning. I did the program for one year and my daughter loved it. She did struggle with Math a bit though. I am part of a Homeschool Support group in Sarasota called Learning and Families and they can also help you with the testing for the Sarasota County. We were really happy with Time4Learning and the only reason I changed is because my daughter was craving for some more interaction with other people her age. Last year I choose to do a year evaluation at the end and not testing. I printed out the class reports for each and the letter that states the hours up-to-date since she started. I think it is a really good program, just keep tab on your children and make sure they are doing the work, my daughter tried to get sneaky at times.