Anyone here from Volusia County?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Armymama4
  • 1 Post By HoppeMom
  • 1 Post By ATeak

Thread: Anyone here from Volusia County?

Armymama4 is offline Junior Member

Default Anyone here from Volusia County?

Hi everyone, my name is Heather. My sons name is Paul and he is 14 years old. I was browsing through the posts and didn't notice if there is anyone in the forums that currently lives in Volusia County. We live Volusia County ( Deltona). Maybe if we are close enough we can get together on occasion and let the kids work on projects together.Please feel free to message me if you are interested. Thanks and have a great day!
    Last edited by Armymama4; 08-03-2014 at 07:22 AM.
    HoppeMom likes this.

HoppeMom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Deland, FL

Hi Heather, I have a 13 year old son named Brad. We have been using Time 4 Learning for many years. We are very interested in finding friends to share art or science projects or to go to the museum or just have fun. My phone number is 386-749-9035.
    Please give me a call or e-mail is [email protected]
    We raise German Shepherds & supply Service Dogs to Veterans.
    I look forward to talking to you. Best regards, Dawn Hoppe
    Armymama4 likes this.

Hello, just joined and we're in Deltona, however my son is only 7 so I don't think he'll be able to join in. However if you know of anyone around his age and grade (second) near us, please let them know we're looking for other families nearby to have playdates and study sessions if they're interested.
    Armymama4 likes this.

Hello, sorry for just now replying to the thread. I had no internet for a while. I currently live in Deltona, it is not to far from Deland but at this time I have no vehicle to be able to have my son hang out with anyone. As far as connecting with other homeschool families in Volusia County; there are a few homeschool groups on facebook that do alot with the kids. Again, I have not been able to participate due to no vehicle. my email is [email protected]

Hello parents, I have not been on the forum for a long while, I just wanted to check back to see if there are any new parents to the Volusia county area. I am still in Deltona, my son is going to be 15 soon. Would like to meet other families in the area. I did check on a couple of groups that teens are in but they want money to cover membership. If anyone is interested in meeting up and letting the kids "teens" hang out sometime, please feel free to contact me. [email protected] or 386-479-8329.

Hello Dawn, do you still live in the Volusia County area?