Anyone live in Lee or Collier County?

Default Anyone live in Lee or Collier County?

Hello,

We just joined T4L and are interested to know if there are any children that homeschool in Lee or Collier County. My son is 12 and in 5th grade, therefore, we are looking for kids around this age.

Look forward to hearing from others!

Shana

LHaeseFL is offline Junior Member

I am in Broward Co. with a 10yr old 5th grade son. I am new to T4L and to Florida. I'm not exactly sure as of yet where Lee or Collier Co is, but we can be friends on the community boards here to support each other if you would like

NaplesMom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello:

We're in Collier (Naples) and are also new to T4L. I have an 11 year old 6th grader who my husband and I are homeschooling and a 14 year old 9th grader who goes to public high school. I too am looking forward to networking with some locals.

-Heather

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to everyone! I'm not in the area, but I wanted to say hello anyway and to agree with LHaeseFL...even though I hope everyone who is local to one another can meet and set up play dates, field trips, etc.; we can still offer support to one another here on the boards.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Unregistered Guest

Smile Hi, I have not joined yet. I was just checking into everything here to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello,

We just joined T4L and are interested to know if there are any children that homeschool in Lee or Collier County. My son is 12 and in 5th grade, therefore, we are looking for kids around this age.

Look forward to hearing from others!

Shana
    Hello,
    I haven't joined yet because I am a HIM Medical Coder and once I work from home, I bellieve that I would like my daughter to do this T4L. She is 9 yrs. old and in 4th grade. She goes to a great school but 5th grade ends Elementary school. I live in Lee County and I think that this is awesome. My daughter has been checking this out also and is interested. I just will need to make sure it is what it sounds like.
    Is it?

Thanks,
    Debbie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,
    I haven't joined yet because I am a HIM Medical Coder and once I work from home, I bellieve that I would like my daughter to do this T4L. She is 9 yrs. old and in 4th grade. She goes to a great school but 5th grade ends Elementary school. I live in Lee County and I think that this is awesome. My daughter has been checking this out also and is interested. I just will need to make sure it is what it sounds like.
    Is it?

Thanks,
    Debbie
    Hi Debbie, and welcome! T4L has proven to be an incredible benefit for my family! We hate workbooks and textbooks, so an online curriculum was something we were interested in. We looked into several options, but none were affordable. We found T4L and decided we would give it a try. That was five years ago and we haven't regretted it for even a second. There is a two week free trial period, if you wanted to try it and let your daughter try it, before you jumped right in.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing what you guys thought/think of the program.
    Katie

BeckyRain2012 Guest

Default Live in Lee Co.

HI. My name is Becky and I live in Lee Co. close also to Collier Co. I have a 10yr old son in 5th grade. I am also looking for other homeschoolers in the area.

Blog Entries

Hi Becky, and welcome! I'm not in that area, but I wanted to say hello. I hope some of our other wonderful members will chime in soon...maybe you will connect with someone here! The boards might be a little slow for a couple more days while everyone is getting back into the swing of things after taking a holiday break, but it should pick up soon!
    Katie