Anyone out there?

Cool Anyone out there?

Is there any home school Co-ops or home school groups in the Lake City, Live Oak, Or Branford area? Just started to home school my 4 children about four weeks ago and they are really missing the social life. I figured if i could join a co-op or group that would really make their day and provide many field trips. Really loving the homeschooling!!!!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Unfortunately, I'm not in your area, but hopefully some of our other members will chime in. In the mean time, here are a couple of websites where you can search for homeschool groups that are local to you:

Florida Homeschool Support Groups and Resources
    Homeschool World: Florida Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups

Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Unregistered Guest

Default Thanks

thanks for the information. it was helpful but most are out of my area.

Unregistered Guest

Maybe you could find some at this site? They seem to have a lot of information about homeschooling in Florida. http://www.iamhomeschooling.com/inde...ida/fl-support

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you could find some at this site? They seem to have a lot of information about homeschooling in Florida. http://www.iamhomeschooling.com/inde...ida/fl-support
    Thanks so much for sharing that!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Jennsweat is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Anyone out there?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Is there any home school Co-ops or home school groups in the Lake City, Live Oak, Or Branford area? Just started to home school my 4 children about four weeks ago and they are really missing the social life. I figured if i could join a co-op or group that would really make their day and provide many field trips. Really loving the homeschooling!!!!
    I am in Lake Butler and on the Columbia county line. I have an eighth grader that needs some kids to get together with. I just started homeschooling in September. I am not having any luck finding a group either.