1. marshasims - 07-19-2010, 12:12 PM - permalink
    Hi, I've been homeschooling my nephew, and he has completed all of his education and coursework required to fully graduate from homeschooling and gain admittance into a university.

Now he needs a transcript with the GPA figured out and the cumulative GPA. Can anyone help me do that? thank you.
  2. bailbrae - 07-19-2010, 01:14 PM - permalink
    Hi marshasims!

I don't have an answer for you yet, but I just wanted you to know that I am working on getting you an answer! (My oldest is 10, so I haven't had to cross this bridge yet, lol)

Katie
  3. bailbrae - 07-19-2010, 02:32 PM - permalink
    Ok, one of our Super Moderators, Kelly, shared this from a website that she had used for 3 of her children:

High School Transcript

Hope this helps you a bit!
  4. bailbrae - 07-19-2010, 06:18 PM - permalink
    Here is also something shared by Linda, one of our State Moderators, MamaToHerRoo:

"This might not really help you, but I'm not sure that the format matters unless the university has a preference. In Louisiana, they just passed a law giving homeschool transcripts the same legal weight as those from "accredited" schools, but made no indication as to what format those transcripts had to be in. A friend of mine here (Louisiana) made a portfolio, not just a transcript, but I'm not sure what effect it had when presented to universities. Just another point of view from another state

Linda"

Hope this might help you out as well!