Considering moving to Florida around the beach... Homeschool and area info please
    mreyn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Considering moving to Florida around the beach... Homeschool and area info please

Please send information about homeschooling in Fl, and the beach areas around Alabama or any other good area not around military bases that is family friendly.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! As far as finding out homeschooling info, I can direct you to our Florida homeschool information page and our Alabama homeschool information page. There are links for information about laws, as well as homeschool groups and such. Hopefully that will help you out a bit.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm down near Disney, and I don't know much about the panhandle area. Have you looked at Destin? Its a great beach area. .... that's about the only place I know up there, that isn't Pensacola (military). As for Florida in general, it runs about middle of the ground in the easy department. I have a friend that evaluates my kids every year and we haven't had a problem so far, 4 years now. Welcome to the state, and let us know if you have any questions!!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

tiffanyscott is offline Junior Member

right now i live in central fl but my roots are in st. Augustine. my husband and i are plannig on moving back this year. it is a beautiful beach town full of history. as the oldest European settled city in the u.s. it is a bit more expensive
    to live there compared to here in central fl. but i think you will find it slightly more pricey to live in or near any beach town.
    wife to chris. mother to Nova-5yrs and Ani-3yrs

[email protected]