Hi All! We live in Honduras and are Florida residents. We use my mother in laws address for mail and our Florida drivers licenses are with that address also. My son was never registered in a school in Miami where we lived in Florida, but we are Florida residents. My husband is still in process of getting his residency here. Which will make him a resident of the states and Honduras. My question is, does anyone know how I go about reporting my notice of intent to homeschool? It would be with Florida correct? He is currently in a private school here, but it is just not working for my gifted adhd son. Im so confused on where to register!! Thank you so much in advance!