Homeschooling in Madeira Beach, Florida
    Unregistered Guest

Cool Homeschooling in Madeira Beach, Florida

Hi, Setting up homeschooling here in Madeira Beach, Florida. At Johns Hopkins Childrens Hospital with son, so time for school. Disgusted with Public Schools and FLVS refuses to accommodate sons IEP from previous district. Tired of the political fight that never ends.

Time to homeschool !

YEAH!!! Excited that its now all about learning and experiences!

Robin is offline Senior Member

Hi, and welcome!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi welcome to Time4Learning.com

I am from the same area as you. I am just up the road in Pinellas Park. There is a very large homeschool group in our area called the Pinellas Parent Educators Assosiation (PPEA) Be sure to check out their site to see what is going on in our area.

Sorry to hear the school system is not working with you. I am sure if you liked the FLVS computer aspect, getting to sign in every day for assignments then Time4Learning is perfect. And you don't have to keep up with a teacher. Your child can move at his own pace or even stop for a few weeks if need to for hospital stays. Your choice as you are his teacher.

Good luck in your new school year.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.