LegoLand

Thread: LegoLand

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default LegoLand

I'm thinking of getting a group to go to the new Legoland ... they do HS group tours for $5 a person!!!

If anyone is interested in going, let me know
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

bjbutterfly is offline Junior Member

Hi I am interested. Do you need to belong to any home school groups to get discount? This is our first year and because of finances I have yet to join any clubs. Also what county are you in I'm in Marion. Please let me know when you are planning to go. I have a 9 and 7 year old.

Thank you

CVirella Guest

Default LegoLand

Quote Originally Posted by Yca View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a group to go to the new Legoland ... they do HS group tours for $5 a person!!!

If anyone is interested in going, let me know

I am also interested. We are located in Manatee County.

Thanks

How much more could your family do by eliminating the two largest bills in the budget, groceries and gas? We did and you can too! Find out the facts at www.groceriesforfree.biz/cvirella

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I've been off T4L this past week because I'm overloaded ... sorry I missed your replies!!!

No, you don't have to belong to any special homeschool group, just part of an organized outing - which I'm taking care of. I"m waiting to hear back today from my co-leader who is organizing a group going from our church. As soon as we get a date, I"ll let you know.

Also, I'm in Orange County - Orlando.
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

Unregistered Guest

Default Legoland

Hi,

We are here in Polk county. My daughter has been asking to visit legoland so we would be interested in going along as well and being able to take advantage of the HS group discount.
    Please keep us posted.

Thank you

angelcake3669 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Is it only $5 or do we have to buy an admission ticket as well? We are in Polk County, not far from Legoland but have not gone yet.

SandraD Guest

Default Legloland

Quote Originally Posted by angelcake3669 View Post
    Is it only $5 or do we have to buy an admission ticket as well? We are in Polk County, not far from Legoland but have not gone yet.
    Hi:

I am interested in Legoland too. Have you planned a date and time yet?

Sandy

SandraD Guest

Default Legoland

Hi

I am interested in going to Legoland as a group. Did you plan a date and time yet?

Sandy