Liz

Thread: Liz

Unregistered Guest

Smile Liz

Hi everyone! Totally new at this andIi am completely confused about the lesson plans. I thought we can click the lesson plans we want, and they will show up on a daily schedule that we can print out. Can anyone explain how i can pick each lesson for the subject i want, so my kids can know what to do when they log on? Thanks, by the way, nice to meet you all.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Liz, and welcome! I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to reply...I was out of town for the weekend, then it took me a while to play catch-up, lol.

There is an activity scheduler, but it's fairly new. You can locate it once you log into your Parent Admin account. You may also want to check out the Getting Started with T4L guide, to get some ideas about how the lesson plans work.

There is an assignment tab, but that doesn't really work for us. It's there because Compass Odyssey is also licensed to schools and I think that tab is specifically for school use...

I know I wasn't much help, lol, and I'm sorry. You may find what you are looking for in the Activity Scheduler, or the T4L guide. You can also ask your question in the Members Chat on Using T4L forum and see if you have better luck there.

Again, I'm sorry I wasn't more help...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!