Looking for teacher to evaluate around Pasco or other areas we frequent
    Deetipton is offline Junior Member

Default Looking for teacher to evaluate around Pasco or other areas we frequent

Hello!
    It's that time of year where we need to find an teacher to evaluate my children's work. This was our first year of homeschooling, and I'm not sure who to call to evaluate, especially a teacher that can access T4L. We are in Pasco county, but we spend 2 days a month in Gainesville at Shands and we are in St. Pete by All Children's every other week. We will be by Nemours in Orlando later in the month. We could also head to Tampa if we need to. Does anyone know of people in these areas? We would appreciate it! I have slacked. We need to have it submitted by the end of this month.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Sorry nobody had answered you. I don't live near you, but I can tell you that your best bet in finding a certified teacher that does homeschool evaluations is through a homeschool support group. I much prefer to use a certified teacher that is or has been a homeschooler. We have our kids evaluated in elementary grades, but once they get into middle and high school, they're tested. Many homeschool support groups have certified teachers as members who do the testing as a group. Here's a link to support groups in Florida: Homeschool World: Florida Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

lolmurphy is offline Junior Member

If you call your school district they may have a list of approved evaluaters. I live in the Sarasota county and they have a list. Good luck.

9byDesign Guest

Default Pasco County Home Ed/ Portfolio Evaluations

I do them in my home . Please contact me. I live in Wesley Chapel.
    [email protected]