meeting groups, tallahassee, fl
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BoandGin

Thread: meeting groups, tallahassee, fl

msrhett85 Guest

Default meeting groups, tallahassee, fl

good afternoon are there any homeschool groups that meet in Tallahassee, fl.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Unfortunately I'm not in your area, but hopefully some of our other members can chime in with where they meet! In the meantime, here are a few sites where you might be able to find local groups...

Homeschool World: Florida Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups
    Florida Homeschool Groups, Events, & Activities
    Florida Homeschool Support Groups and Resources

Hope that helped, at least a little!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

BoandGin is offline Junior Member

Hello Ms. Rhett!

I'm new to homeschooling myself, but in researching I've found a few homeschooling groups in Tallahassee. There are a few co-ops as well, so it all depends on what you're looking for. Most have a park day/play date once a week and have multiple field trips throughout the year. We're looking forward to jumping in!

~Ginger~
    lovehmschlg likes this.

Pheonyxx is offline Junior Member

I'm new to home schooling but I'm a Tally Mom. I haven't found a group yet but I'm open to starting one.

Pheonyxx is offline Junior Member

Bo and Gin,
    How did you find the homschool groups? Are any of them for kids around 8-11? Please share all I have found are curriculum based groups and I've chosen to drag and snip from various sources for my unique minions needs.

Unregistered Guest

Red face Tallahassee

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonyxx View Post
    Bo and Gin,
    How did you find the homschool groups? Are any of them for kids around 8-11? Please share all I have found are curriculum based groups and I've chosen to drag and snip from various sources for my unique minions needs.
    I live in Tallahassee, we use time for learning and other things too. I have a 6 yr old, 10 yr old and a 12 yr old. We are also part of the group that meets at the park, that group is on facebook too, Tallahassee Homeschool Group

Terry Adkins
    [email protected]