New homeschool mom of 5th grader in Clermont, FL

Default New homeschool mom of 5th grader in Clermont, FL

Hello,
    I am looking to find other homeschool families in the area for my 10 year old daughter and I to get to know.
    We are just starting out today and would love to build some new friendships.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Bahamalife1. Sorry, we're quite a distance from you....near Fort Lauderdale. I hope someone chimes in and responds so you can get connected with other T4L members in your area. Have you tried finding a homeschool support group? You may be able to find one at the FPEA website.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

BobbieAnnH Guest

I have an 11 year old daughter in polk county would yours like a penpal to practice writing? [email protected]

Elsie Guest

Default I have a 10yr old Daughter in Winter Garden, Fl.

Hi, My daughter is 10 in 4th grade. She is not home schooled. However, we do arts and grafts and have fun. If you both are interested in meeting up on Wednesdays at 2:30pm-4:30pm that would be awesome. I'm a relationship coach and work part time at a academic coaching center in Ocoee, Fl.

The academic coaching center is called EduMatics (EduMatics®) They offer online academic coaching for home schooled students.
    Their number is 407.656.0661.

My e-mail is [email protected]

I hope you find the right fit for you and your daughter. Best of Luck and Happy Holidays!

Kindest Regards,
    Elsie

Default We live in Archer Florida (By Gainesville)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbieAnnH View Post
    I have an 11 year old daughter in polk county would yours like a penpal to practice writing? [email protected]
    We are looking for 10-13 year old girls to socialize with our two homeschool daughters. Penpal, meet up etc. Thank you. [email protected]