new to T4L

Thread: new to T4L

Rednana Guest

Default new to T4L

Hello!
    just registered my 13 year old granddaughter. Hopefully this will be better for her than public school and all the drama it creates!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, Rednana.

Welcome to Time4Learning. I live in Florida, too...South Florida.
    The only drama in homeschooling is drama from our kids at home when they don't want to do something. lol. And I don't mean academics, but things like chores/responsibilities. But this, too, is a good learning opportunity...character building.

Without a doubt, homeschooling is the BEST choice we have made for our family.

You might want to check out the other Time4Learning forums here. Hopefully you'll get some responses from people who are local to you, since you've introduced yourself at the Florida T4L Forum. If you'd like to introduce yourself at the Time4Learning New Member Introduction, your post will get more attention there.

Enjoy your homeschooling journey with your granddaughter! I look forward to seeing you around the forums. Take a peek around. I've gotten some great ideas on here. And feel free to ask questions any time. Everyone is really helpful.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

Unregistered Guest

Default just registered my 13 YO boy

Quote Originally Posted by Rednana View Post
    Hello!
    just registered my 13 year old granddaughter. Hopefully this will be better for her than public school and all the drama it creates!
    Do you know if there is a requirement for social studies in Florida for 8th grade? There is no 8th grade social on time 4 learning.

thank you
    new to t4l

Kellie