I have a quick question. I am new to homeschooling. I just did a letter of intent for both my children one in 3rd in a STEM program and 5th Grade daughter. Do I have to wait until I get an okay from the county to the school or should I just withdraw them this Monday and start them off. I sent the intent via email as stated in their form option. Also if anyone has any advice on curriculum I printed a bunch of grade level worksheets and maybe plan on using easy peasy.