Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Questions

  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Questions

    We are thinking about homeschooling our 12 y old daughter due to health issues. Do we need to register somewhere? Where should we go or call to notify that decision? How do we prepare her for FCAT??? Is there any paperwork we need to submit??

  2. #2
    Yca's Avatar
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Blog Entries


    Go to your county's website, and they'll have forms for you to fill out and send in. There's very specific instructions, and some counties differ, so make sure you double-check everything. You don't have to take the FCAT unless you want to, there will be instructions for how you report her progress. Hope you find everything ok, let me know if you need anything else
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

    Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

  3. #3
    katshu2's Avatar
    katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Blog Entries


    Great advice, Yca! Thank you!! Here is a link to HSLDA's Florida Homeschool Laws and a link to our Florida Homeschooling Resources page... hopefully they help and expand on what Yca said. Definitely let us know if we can help or try to answer any other questions and let us know how things are going with you.
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts