Is there anyone in the Broward County, FL area or near Deerfield Beach, FL?
    New at homeschooling Guest

Default Is there anyone in the Broward County, FL area or near Deerfield Beach, FL?

Hello there!

I am beginning homeschool this upcoming school year and have no idea where to start. I like the whole T4L program but am not sure if I need more than just this...

If some can help guide me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Is there anyone in the Broward County, FL area or near Deerfield Beach, FL?

Hi there,

I am in Tamarac. I am new to homeschooling, too. My friend for many years has used T4L and highly recommends it. My twins are entering 7th grade.

I will pass on any info that i get once i have time to speak with my friend. I work tonight but plan on speaking with her tomorrow.'

If you want to call me. Claudia Diaz ********** (Edited by moderator to remove phone number as this is a public forum and anyone can view threads -- didn't want your phone number out there. Feel free to PM one another to exchange numbers, with the understanding that Time4Learning is not liable for any private communication.)

Quote Originally Posted by New at homeschooling View Post
    Hello there!

I am beginning homeschool this upcoming school year and have no idea where to start. I like the whole T4L program but am not sure if I need more than just this...

If some can help guide me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks in advance!