Winter Haven Area Homeschoolers
    Brooke Ramsey is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Winter Haven Area Homeschoolers

Hi! I'm new to the area and new to homeschooling, and I would LOVE to connect with other homeschoolers in the area. I know there are a few groups in this area, but I am having a hard time finding information about them or figuring out a way to connect with them - especially Haven Homeschoolers. Is anyone here involved or know how to connect? As far as I know, Haven Homeschoolers only has a private Facebook page, so I can't get in touch that way.

Unregistered Guest

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Ramsey View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the area and new to homeschooling, and I would LOVE to connect with other homeschoolers in the area. I know there are a few groups in this area, but I am having a hard time finding information about them or figuring out a way to connect with them - especially Haven Homeschoolers. Is anyone here involved or know how to connect? As far as I know, Haven Homeschoolers only has a private Facebook page, so I can't get in touch that way.

hello im close to winter haven you can email me at [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation NEW to this! WInter Haven Homeschooler

Hi there! I'm not sure if you are still using this T4L option, but if so, my husband and I have been using FLVS and are looking for another option and this one sounds fitting. Please email me [email protected]. I would love to connect, pick your brain a little, my daughters in homeschool are 13 and 12, I also have an 11, 9, 5 and 2 year old!