4th Grade Math - End of Year test
    charlestonpanic is offline Junior Member

Default 4th Grade Math - End of Year test

My daughter has finished all the Chapters for 4th grade math. Does anyone have an end of year test they recommend that covers what was taught in T4L math? I want to have it for our file.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I don't have an end of year test because they are not required in my state or by my cover school. Is it required in your state? As far as I know there is not already made up end of year test. I'm pretty sure that there might be tests online that would work because the scope and sequence of T4L math is standards based. Hope that helps!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

charlestonpanic is offline Junior Member

No, our state does not require an end of year test for homeschooling. I am more curious to see what my daughter's retention would be and didn't know if someone had found a test that aligned well with T4L math (the only subject we use on T4L). We live in SC and i did purchase "South Carolina Math Test Prep for State Common Core Standards." I used this as a mock end of year test. This gave me the confidence that she understands AND retains what we learned in Math this year. She only had two sections where she missed a few questions so we reviewed those areas and I now feel confident having her move on to 5th grade math.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I'm glad to know that she did well and is retaining the information. Do you think that she missed the sections because the test you had and the subject matter of T4L didn't line up or do you think she just needed a bit more review in those sections?

Congratulations on your daughter being ready for 5th grade math!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!