Answer Key?

Thread: Answer Key?

joyous337 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Answer Key?

Hi, all! We are new to Time4Learning as well as homeschool. When my 4th grader does a quiz and misses some questions, I want to be able to pull up an answer key and go over the missed questions with him. I couldn't find any answer keys anywhere, though (for this instance, it was the quiz on Mesopotamian Geography). Where can I find this?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Answer Key?

Have you checked the lesson plans in the parent dashboard? I believe they will have keys there. You'll have to be logged in to access this link: https://www.time4learning.com/App/Ad...dashboard.aspx

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The answer keys to fourth grade social studies quizzes are in the "Type" column in the lesson plans/scope and sequence when you are logged in to your parent dashboard. There are indicated by a red capital letter A.

To access the lesson plans/scope and serquence, log in to your parent dashboard. Click on Resources, then look iat the top of the left sidebar for lesson plans/scope and sequence. When you click on that link, you will be brought to a table where you can seledct the subject and grade level you need.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

libertycreek is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Re: Answer Key?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    The answer keys to fourth grade social studies quizzes are in the "Type" column in the lesson plans/scope and sequence when you are logged in to your parent dashboard. There are indicated by a red capital letter A.

To access the lesson plans/scope and serquence, log in to your parent dashboard. Click on Resources, then look iat the top of the left sidebar for lesson plans/scope and sequence. When you click on that link, you will be brought to a table where you can seledct the subject and grade level you need.
    Ha..this morning I didn't even know this forum existed and I wrote an email to time for learning about this . Glad I found the forum and I'm glad I'm finding answers too!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

libertycreek, we're glad you found us! Please stick around and share a little about yourself.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

SchmitG is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Answer Key?

...homeschooling since Mid November. Thank you for the previous thread!
    Last edited by SchmitG; 02-18-2018 at 03:49 PM.