Assigning Assignments
    amazinggrace1125 is offline Junior Member

Default Assigning Assignments

Hello,
    Maybe I read something incorrectly, but I thought that I read that you can assign a student assignments but I can't seem to figure out how. I created a schedule that I printed out for my daughter to use but I would like to be able to assign them in the system and have them marked off as complete rather than manually go in and mark them complete on the schedule. Is that something that is possible?
    Robin

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Robin!

When you say you created a schedule . . . did you use the Activity Planner to do that? If so, you can set that plan as the student's default and a tab will appear within her student login marked "Activity Plan". She can look beneath that tab to see what you want her to do. She can click the little boxes to check off each item as she completes it, or the computer will check off completed items for her each day at 1:00 AM.

You can click here for detailed information about using the Activity Planner.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!